Friday, April 27, 2012

Ecoholic Body Book Launch

It was at the One of a Kind Christmas Show and Sale where I first met Adria Vasil.  She came in to try on and purchase one of my signature sweater dresses and went on to introduce herself.  Needless to say I was thrilled to meet, greet and clothe her!

Adria is the brains behind the weekly NOW column Ecoholic which has been running since spring of 2004.  If you're a downtown Torontonian you're probably familiar with her informative articles that get into the nitty-gritty of all things eco.  Over the years her weekly articles have fuelled a collection of books by the same name: Ecoholic, Ecoholic Home and now Ecoholic Body which I am proud to say we've been mentioned in!


I attended her book launch this week at Ben McNally Books and was able to pick up a copy and get it signed!  This was a great first step in my resolution to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment