Friday, February 24, 2012

Fall/Winter 2012/13 Lookbook Shoot

So now let's fast forward through January which consisted of moving the studio (I know we all enjoy moving) and designing Fall/Winter 2012/13 cause that's private and you don't get to see it until August!  I would however like to share with you some (vague) behind the scenes shots of our fall/winter photoshoots!

First came the lookbook shoot which we were able to hold at my new, much larger studio!  You can see a few glimpses of the new studio in the background.  This time my old friend and photographer, Carmen Cheung was back in action along with my favourite makeup artist, Andrea Brown!  These two are always a pleasure to have around and they do great work too!

Here we have the wonderful Andrea Brown applying some fresh lip colour to model, Elora.  You can catch a little peak at the new Leona Hat designed by my assistant Sivan.  Sivan has been with me since June and I decided to give her a run at designing several accessories for the new collection.  I was very happy with the outcome and I think we're going to have a strong lineup of winter accessories for next year! 
Also pictured are a delicious selection of boots borrowed from Get Out Side Shoes as well as my lovely vintage drapes hanging in the background.  We are fortunate enough to have plenty of large windows in the new studio which gave me an excuse to pick up some funky vintage drapes last time we went vintage picking.  It's so nice to finally have enough space to decorate!

Here we have Carmen doing her thing and me leaned over the computer viewing the photos as they're shot.  What did we ever do before the times of digital photography and shooting directly to a laptop?  I'm actually able to select the shots I want as they come up which speeds up the process of selecting and editing later.
And in the back you can catch a glimpse of our new workspace.  We'll have to clean up and do a proper studio tour soon! 

And here we have more bending over!  Aren't computers great?

No comments:

Post a Comment