Tuesday, August 2, 2011

More graphic design fun!


So Gigi's last project for me is to create new hang tags for my clothing.  I've been using the old ones for 4 years or so.  The ones I have are great but I'm getting a little sick of looking at them so I wanted something totally fresh and new.  Here's a sneak peak at the design she came up with.  These ones may not go into print until Spring/Summer 2012 (so think next February-April) because we've already got most of the goods priced and ready to go for Fall/Winter 2011/12.

I can't wait!  It's going to be a folded card with more information on the inside so these are the front and back covers.  I think it would be really fun to have them dye cut along the edge of the doily but we'll have to see how much that's going to cost.  I'd also like to have them printed on recycled paper like my current tags.

If anyone needs a graphic designer I'd love to recommend Gigi!

No comments:

Post a Comment