Monday, July 25, 2011

Fall is almost here!



The Chloe Vest photo by Carmen Cheung
 
Stacks of Chloe Vests ready to be sent to retailers.
So it's that time of year again that we at Paper People eagerly await!  We've been busily working on fall/winter merchandise since February and it's almost time to unveil our creations!

We spent the end of last week going through all the items so we can sort them and send them off to various stores across the country.  This is only the start and we will probably be doing this all week.  Really it's one of my favourite parts of the job as I get to see the fruits of our labour and pick a few to keep for myself!

Fall designs will be arriving at the Fresh Collective stores Friday
 August 5th.  So stop by to get first dibs on all the new dresses, sweaters, tops, skirts and more!  Or stop by before then to get last minute deals on spring and summer items.  At the moment my dresses and tops (reg $55-169) are on for $39-99!  I'll also be bringing in some sale merchandise from last fall in August so there will be deals to be had!

So now I'd like to introduce two new styles I'll be releasing in August: The Chloe Vest and the Morgan Hoodie. 

The Chloe Vest is a really cute and nicely tailored vest.  The has cute front pockets and it's meant to be worn open.  I took great care in tailoring this one so it contours nicely to the body.  We did these in a whole variety of prints and a few solids.  The front band is made from organic cotton jersey and the rest is made from reclaimed vintage wool or cotton sweaters.


The Morgan Hoodie.  Photo by Carmen Cheung
 And below we have the Morgan Hoodie.  I went on a bit of a hoodie binge last winter and got a taste for them.  My favourite hoodies were super long and fitted so I decided to design one along those lines.  The Morgan Hoodie is made from reclaimed vintage wool sweaters and organic cotton/spandex jersey.   Like the vest it comes in a wide variety of patterns.  The medium weight jersey is perfect for early fall and has lots of stretch to it.

Orders will be going out to other parts of Canada over August and September.  My new list of retailers will be going up soon (and so will my new website).  For the time being here is a list of cities: Victoria, Vancouver, Nelson, Courtenay, Duncan, Squamish (British Columbia), Calgary (Alberta), Toronto, Ottawa, Thunder Bay
(Ontario), Quebec, Montreal (Quebec), Lunenburg (Nova Scotia), St. John's (Newfoundland) and Ojai (California).
Morgan Hoodies.  So many colours and patterns!

1 comment: