Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finally up and running!

Hi Everyone!

After a small bout of technical difficulties with my website I've finally got things running smoothly again!  I've been collecting photos and posts over the last few months so I'll start out with some fun things from the past and work towards new spring things in the future!

For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm Jennifer Fukushima and I design a line of eco-conscious apparel called Paper People Clothing.  You can check out my website to see all my current and past collections and for a list of retailers! www.paperpeopleclothing.com

We work first and foremost with reclaimed textile materials.  We source everything second hand including sweaters, pants, bedsheets, silk blouses, doilys and more!  We also work with eco-friendly and sustainable textiles including organic cotton, tencel, hemp and bamboo.

No comments:

Post a Comment